Word Cookie

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Centennial Cuteness

Yes, murky accuracy with my word choice in the title of this entry, but I'll side with snappy alliteration any day! (I've spent this morning all-too-absorbed in the excellent Style Check usage guide. So take note that all my grammar errors in this post are at least cushioned by an air of well-meaning superiority!)

Anyway, I was doing some computer filing last night, and decided to create a seperate file for each family pet. This led to my discovery that I have a grand total of 94 pictures of my cat Lou Lou. 94? That's so very close to 100!

Now I am on a mission to post a new Lou photo every day for the next 6 days. It's a bold venture, I know, and really frightening how quickly my blog disintegrated into yet another platform for talking about the cat. But I'm going to try and post a Lou photo along with another worldly photo that somehow mirrors or complements it. Kind of like Cindy Sherman, only bastardized. Here goes:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home